Solar Incentives In Anaheim, CA and Surrounding Areas
Opulent Power Solutions
While the cost of solar power has decreased significantly over the last decade, it remains a significant investment for those looking to lower their electricity bills. Governments, state and local governments, and even some utilities are providing incentives to make solar more affordable and accessible, to encourage more people to use solar energy. Contact us today for solar incentives in Anaheim, Los Angeles, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Typically, these solar incentives come in the form of solar rebates, tax benefits, and/or performance-based incentives, which reduce the cost of solar by up to 50 per cent!
A list of major solar rebates and solar incentives:
- Investment tax credits
- Cash rebates
- Solar renewable energy credits
- Performance-based initiatives
- State tax credits
- Tax exemptions
- Incentives for businesses
- Subsidized loans
Reasons why you should go solar
- Environmentally Friendly: It represents a clean, green energy source, the most commonly known fact about solar energy. It reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Solar power does not pollute the environment. Solar power produces no greenhouse gasses, and aside from requiring clean water to function, it uses no other resources. As a result, it’s completely eco-friendly. Despite this, people remain skeptical about solar energy.
Installing solar panels on your roof is an easy and safe way to contribute to a sustainable future. You can demonstrate your concern for the environment by starting at home.
- Low cost: A decrease in the cost of solar panels is a great example of why solar energy should be more widely used. Natural gas and coal are the primary fuels used to generate traditional electricity. Not only are they bad for the environment, but they are also limited in resources. With the help of solar incentives, things have become much easier.
- Underutilized land can be used for solar power: Solar power may continue to be a mystery to you. In recent years, solar energy has become more widely available to the general public. There are vast tracts of land in many countries far from big cities or capitals and not used for anything.
The use of solar energy benefits the land and generates great value; solar energy is a useful source of energy for everyone. As a result, we do not have to use high-priced land that may be better suited for other uses.
- There is less electricity loss with solar power: It is necessary to transport electricity from big power plants to end-users over extensive networks. Long-distance transmissions result in power losses. Why are solar panels used? You use them on your roof to harness the sun’s energy.
Solar power on rooftops is an excellent way to increase electricity efficiency, considering the short distance. Your energy becomes your own, and you are in charge of your bills. In addition, solar power systems are durable, so service interruptions are less likely.
- Solar Power Improves Grid Security: We are less likely to experience blackouts or brownouts when many of us switch to solar power. Every house has a small power plant with solar cells installed. Consequently, we are more secure in terms of electricity grids, especially in the case of natural or human-caused disasters.